See this page for the latest Travel Advice from the Australian Government.
See this page for the latest Visa Regulations from the Indonesian Ministry of Tourism.
Weather in Bali
News from Bali
- Bali governor to ban mountain climbing for tourists, citing sanctity of the landby Coconuts Bali on June 5, 2023 at 8:04 am
In a decisive move, Bali Governor Wayan Koster has taken a strong stance by banning both foreign and local tourists from embarking on mountain climbing adventures across the island.
- Investigation underway after French tourist reports sexual harassment at Bali homestayby Coconuts Bali on June 5, 2023 at 3:38 am
A French tourist identified as MF has reported to police in Bangli that she was sexually harassed at a homestay.
- Bali issues 12 dos and 8 don’ts for touristsby Coconuts Bali on May 31, 2023 at 9:41 am
Brace yourself, folks in paradise. It’s about to get real for foreign tourists roaming the island as Bali Governor Wayan Koster has dropped the administration’s official dos and don’ts […]
- Danish woman arrested for exposing her hoo-ha on motorbike in Baliby Coconuts Bali on May 31, 2023 at 7:42 am
Not even a week after a video depicting a blonde Caucasian woman, sitting on a motorbike behind a foreign male and exposing her genitals to a camera went viral, Bali immigration authorities announced […]
- Bali Police arrests car rental owner for accepting crypto paymentsby Coconuts Bali on May 31, 2023 at 5:20 am
Bali Police recently went undercover as customers to expose a covert network of transactions involving cryptocurrency payments. The operation led to the arrest of TS, 33, a car rental entrepreneur, […]
- Best Things To Do in Bali This Long Weekend (June 1-4)by Coconuts Bali on May 31, 2023 at 1:00 am
A plethora of suggestions for you to live your Bali life to the fullest.
- Dine on elevated comfort food at Flock Ubudby Coconuts Bali on May 30, 2023 at 10:01 am
Ubud's Flock eatery and coffee shop has become a culinary hotspot, reinventing traditional American comfort food with a creative twist.
- ‘Use the rupiah’: Tourism Minister Sandiaga Uno has something to say to Bali’s crypto brosby Coconuts Bali on May 30, 2023 at 8:02 am
Tourism and Creative Economy Minister Sandiaga Uno has commented on recent reports of "bule" (a slang word for foreigners, usually referring to Caucasians) visitors engaging in cryptocurrency […]
- Inventing River Castro: A tale of love, lies and loss in Canggu (Part 2)by Amahl S. Azwar on May 30, 2023 at 2:54 am
After talking to four women who became intertwined in the web of deception spun by River Castro, a hunky man on Instagram with a heart of gold, we interviewed Sophani, the woman behind the fake […]
- Inventing River Castro: A tale of love, lies and loss in Canggu (Part 1)by Amahl S. Azwar on May 29, 2023 at 10:37 am
People creating fake online identities in order to trick others is a phenomenon that is so common that we all know the neologism for it: catfishing. But each instance of catfishing is unique – some […]
- Uploading viral content depicting misbehaving foreigners may be violation of UU ITE, Bali Police chief saysby Coconuts Bali on May 29, 2023 at 6:57 am
The Bali Police have warned that those responsible for spreading viral videos depicting naughty foreigners on the Island of Gods may face prosecution using the Electronic Information and Transactions […]
- Foreigner on motorbike exposes genitals in Baliby Coconuts Bali on May 26, 2023 at 9:23 am
That’s two foreigners exposing their private parts in public this week.
- Bali attracts ‘stressed’ tourists, vice governor saysby Coconuts Bali on May 26, 2023 at 7:15 am
Bali Vice Governor Tjokorda Oka Artha Ardhana Sukawati AKA Cok Ace has given his frank assessment on tourists on the island in response to the naked German woman scandal.
- Naked German woman crashes Balinese dance show at Ubud templeby Coconuts Bali on May 25, 2023 at 3:11 am
A German woman caused a stir in Bali after a viral video showed her completely naked and disrupting a Balinese dance performance at a temple in Ubud.
- Altercation at Bali fast food restaurant after Indonesian family asked Russian man to put down his vapeby Coconuts Bali on May 24, 2023 at 9:57 am
Authorities are investigating a shocking incident that unfolded at a fast-food restaurant in Jimbaran on Monday, when a Russian national reportedly got into a physical altercation with an Indonesian […]
- Body of Chinese tourist found floating off Buleleng beachby Coconuts Bali on May 24, 2023 at 6:47 am
A foreign national from China was found deceased off a beach in Sambirenteng Village, Tejakula District in Buleleng yesterday afternoon. The Tejakula Police chief has confirmed the tragic incident.
- Scoopy-doopy-don’t: 18 y.o. Australian tourist crashes motorbike into tobacco storeby Coconuts Bali on May 23, 2023 at 8:42 am
The CCTV footage captures the moment when the store's glass shattered upon impact, attracting the attention of onlookers.
- Bali Major: Dota 2 pros to battle in paradise in unforgettable esports escapeby Coconuts Bali on May 23, 2023 at 7:53 am
Get ready for an electrifying battle like no other as the highly anticipated Bali Major draws near.
- Bali official wants people to file complaints with new Tourism Task Force instead of making things go viralby Coconuts Bali on May 23, 2023 at 4:23 am
The new task force is expected to regulate and supervise all facets of tourism activities on the Island of Gods – without the use of viral clips on social media.
- After 8 years, Jembrana residents hand over 2 pet crocodiles to conservation agencyby Coconuts Bali on May 22, 2023 at 7:25 am
Two estuarine crocodiles were rescued from a resident in Gumrih Village, Pekutatan District on Saturday evening after being kept as pets for nearly a decade.