See this page for the latest Travel Advice from the Australian Government.
See this page for the latest Visa Regulations from the Indonesian Ministry of Tourism.
Weather in Bali
News from Bali
- Grammy Award-winning Ashanti set to put on a show in Uluwatu (Jan. 16)by Coconuts Bali on December 1, 2023 at 6:48 am
American singer Ashanti Shequoiya Douglas (better known as Ashanti) is scheduled to hit the stage at the Ulu Cliffhouse in Uluwatu on Jan. 16, 2024, bringing her hits such as What’s Luv?, Foolish, […]
- Stranded whale shark escapes grim fate after getting pushed back into the oceanby Coconuts Bali on November 30, 2023 at 7:09 am
A whale shark that was found washed ashore on Pekutatan Beach in Yeh Kuning, Jembrana earlier this week reportedly survived after several locals and foreigners successfully pushed the endangered […]
- Milano Restaurant and Bar does thin-crust pizzas and negroni the way Italians doby Coconuts Bali on November 29, 2023 at 7:01 am
With their captivating negroni collection and artisanal thin-crust pizzas, Milano attempts to offer a genuine taste of Italy on the Island of Gods.
- Denpasar Satpol PP HQ attacked following Danau Tempe red-light district crackdownby Coconuts Bali on November 28, 2023 at 5:21 am
A sudden and violent attack on the Denpasar Public Order Agency (Satpol PP) office situated on Kecubung I Street occurred in the early hours of Sunday morning. The attack reportedly took place after […]
- DA MARIA X PNNY to host Vogue #4 featuring Norway’s ‘space-disco’ specialist Prins Thomasby Coconuts Bali on November 27, 2023 at 3:35 am
DA MARIA and PNNY have announced their much-anticipated Vogue #4 event slated for this December with music, camaraderie, and the signature PNNY vibe. This annual extravaganza is set to captivate […]
- Thieves caught on CCTV breaking into Kerobokan villa, stealing from Aussie travelersby Coconuts Bali on November 27, 2023 at 2:51 am
A burglary incident targeting Australian tourists occurred at a villa in Umalas, Kerobokan on Saturday afternoon. Jacob Riley Sala and Daniel Desmond Claassen, both 19-year-old Australian nationals, […]
- ‘Fajarhood’: Indonesian comedian Fajar Ardiansyah talks fatherhood and his upcoming solo show in Baliby Amahl S. Azwar on November 24, 2023 at 2:05 am
As one of the pioneers in the English-speaking comedy in Bali, Fajar Ardiansyah narrates a distinctive journey—transitioning from a conservative Javanese upbringing to embracing fatherhood in Bali.
- Bali airport sees interest for additional flights from 4 international airlinesby Coconuts Bali on November 24, 2023 at 1:44 am
Bali's tourism industry continues to attract significant attention with at least four international airlines reportedly requesting for additional flights to the island.
- Best Things To Do in Bali This Weekend (Nov. 30-Dec. 3)by Coconuts Bali on November 23, 2023 at 1:00 am
A plethora of suggestions for you to live your Bali life to the fullest.
- Gov’t postpones Wolbachia mosquitoes release in Bali amid concernsby Coconuts Bali on November 22, 2023 at 9:02 am
Indonesia’s Ministry of Health has delayed the release of aedes aegypti mosquitoes carrying the wolbachia bacteria in Bali amid reports of public concerns toward the program, designed to reduce […]
- Sportel Bali Triathlon 2024 set to challenge the fittest of the fitby Coconuts Bali on November 21, 2023 at 6:09 am
Bali is set to host a grueling (possibly rewarding, too – we wouldn’t know) triathlon next year.
- Santana Brasserie Latina: A new latin culinary experience in Cangguby Coconuts Bali on November 21, 2023 at 4:15 am
Sunset Hospitality Group (SHG) has made a notable addition to Canggu's culinary scene with the launch of Santana Brasserie Latina, a fusion of Latin American flavors and colonial-inspired ambiance.
- The heat is on: Burning Beach Festival brings the best of house and techno to Baliby Grove on November 21, 2023 at 3:27 am
Do you smell that? That is the smell of the hottest music festival in Bali cooking. We are, of course, talking about the Burning Beach Festival 2023. Are you ready to embark on a musical journey that […]
- Bali’s Shuffle & Strides sets out to stomp mental health taboos one step at a timeby Amahl S. Azwar on November 20, 2023 at 8:17 am
A burning desire to spark mental health dialogue gave rise to a community that encourages healthy lifestyle choices through regular physical and social activities.
- White Goose Boutique Hotel may be a true hidden gem in Berawa-Cangguby Coconuts Bali on November 16, 2023 at 3:56 am
Nestled amidst the vibrant hub of Berawa-Canggu, there’s been quite a buzz lately about White Goose Boutique Hotel, which offers a unique blend of calmness and excitement.
- Immigration officers arrested for alleged extortion at Ngurah Rai Int’l Airportby Coconuts Bali on November 15, 2023 at 9:16 am
Five immigration officers at the I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport were apprehended on Tuesday night by the Bali High Prosecutor's Office in an operation related to suspected extortion from […]
- Vagabondo: Where Greek and Mediterranean flavors meet artistic expression in Seminyakby Coconuts Bali on November 15, 2023 at 3:06 am
Vagabondo welcomes a diverse clientele, operating from 6pm to 2am, Tuesday through Sunday. It caters to both culinary enthusiasts seeking an authentic experience and night owls in search of a refined […]
- Ubud’s Locavore forays into plant-based cuisine with Herbivoreby Coconuts Bali on November 14, 2023 at 5:08 am
The renowned Locavore Group is set to make waves in Ubud's culinary landscape with the introduction of their latest venture, Herbivore.
- British couple reports mugging of IDR570 million in jewelry in Legianby Coconuts Bali on November 14, 2023 at 4:58 am
A British couple has been robbed in the tourist hotspot Jalan Padma Utara in Legian, police said, in which they reported the loss of jewelry valued at IDR570 million (US$36,319).
- Chinese man expelled from Bali for running covert travel agencyby Coconuts Bali on November 13, 2023 at 6:06 am
During his stint on the Island of the Gods, the 30-year-old tourist, identified only as YZ, was actively soliciting Chinese tourists and engaging in the rental of vehicles.