See this page for the latest Travel Advice from the Australian Government.
See this page for the latest Visa Regulations from the Indonesian Ministry of Tourism.
Weather in Bali
News from Bali
- Want to apply for a tourist visa? Need to extend? You can now do both online, immigration saysby Coconuts Bali on January 27, 2023 at 8:34 am
In an attempt to take the hassle out of visa applications and thus boost leisure and business activities in the country, Indonesia’s immigration authorities yesterday announced that travelers can […]
- Roots takes root in Pererenan, offering all-day veggie delightsby Coconuts Bali on January 27, 2023 at 4:11 am
The café offers all-day breakfast, sandwiches and wraps (which you can customize to your liking, alongside fresh juices and coffee. Roots’ signature customizable bowl selection is wholesome and […]
- 1 shot of Bali arak in the morning, 1 in the evening, Governor Koster recommendsby Coconuts Bali on January 26, 2023 at 5:20 am
In a bid to promote arak, Bali Governor Wayan Koster has recommended the island’s residents to drink two seloki (shots) of the Balinese traditional liquor everyday – one in the morning and one in […]
- Monkey business lounge: Macaque hangs out at Ngurah Rai Airport (Video)by Coconuts Bali on January 26, 2023 at 4:08 am
A video of the monkey, showing it hanging out at a coffee shop at the Bali airport while it eyes a croissant that was left on the floor, went viral yesterday.
- Best Things To Do in Bali This Weekend (Jan. 27- 29)by Coconuts Bali on January 26, 2023 at 1:00 am
A plethora of suggestions for you to live your Bali life to the fullest.
- Mother and daughter get 19 years for half-trillion rupiah Ubud villa scam targeting Saudi princessby Coconuts Bali on January 25, 2023 at 8:30 am
A woman and her daughter were each sentenced to 19 years in prison for defrauding Princess Lolowah bint Mohammed bin Abdullah Al-Saud of Saudi Arabia, after they promised her a villa resort in Ubud […]
- Bali Vice Governor Cok Ace would like to see more flights (and tourists) from Chinaby Coconuts Bali on January 25, 2023 at 6:10 am
Bali Vice Governor Tjokorda Oka Artha Ardana Sukawati said he would like to see Chinese tourists return en masse after the island recently welcomed the first direct flight from China since the […]
- Australian man was in single vehicle crash, not assaulted in Kuta: Bali Policeby Coconuts Bali on January 24, 2023 at 10:04 am
The Bali Police is setting the record straight in regards to the tragedy that befell an Australian national in Kuta, saying that an investigation into the case revealed that he was involved in a […]
- 1 tourist killed, 2 hurt in string of weekend incidents in Nusa Penidaby Coconuts Bali on January 24, 2023 at 7:12 am
Nusa Penida saw a string of tragedies between Saturday and Sunday, one of which led to the death of a tourist from India.
- Police not ruling out abuse after Bali teenagers’ sex tape leaksby Coconuts Bali on January 24, 2023 at 4:06 am
Police in Buleleng Regency have launched a probe into possible sexual abuse after a sex tape featuring a couple of Balinese teenagers was leaked online.
- Elderly women in Lombok are bathing in mud for TikTok money, and authorities are keen to take away their dippersby Andra Nasrie on January 20, 2023 at 10:15 am
She doesn’t exactly look thrilled to be sitting on a plastic stool in the middle of a shabby pool containing mud water, but a fully clothed elderly lady willfully plays along to the wishes of […]
- All About Mie is all about giving you the best noodles in Cangguby Coconuts Bali on January 20, 2023 at 9:34 am
If you identify yourself as a noodle fiend, perhaps this dining place paying tribute to mie in Canggu’s ever-growing food and beverage scene deserves your attention.
- Bali is the second most popular destination in world for 2023: TripAdvisorby Coconuts Bali on January 20, 2023 at 7:48 am
The magical delights of the Island of Gods just cannot be denied as Bali ranked second – only behind Dubai, which has topped the list for two years in a row – in TripAdvisor’s Travelers’ […]
- British man, 53, found dead in Nusa Penida hotel roomby Coconuts Bali on January 20, 2023 at 5:34 am
A middle-aged UK national has passed away at an inn in Lembongan Village, Nusa Penida. Witnesses told the police that he had been complaining about an illness the night before his death.
- Bali to welcome direct flight from China this weekend – the first since the pandemicby Coconuts Bali on January 19, 2023 at 9:12 am
A chartered flight is scheduled to fly from Shenzhen to Bali this coming Sunday carrying 210 Chinese passengers in what is going to be the first direct flight from China to the Island of Gods since […]
- Whale carcass washes ashore on Seseh Beach in Munggu (Video)by Amahl S. Azwar on January 19, 2023 at 3:20 am
The rotting carcass of a whale washed ashore on Seseh beach in Munggu, Badung Regency this morning. Non-profit organization Yayasan Bali Bersih said in a statement received by Coconuts Bali that […]
- Sanur dessert bar LeMo Beach Cafe serves you sugar-free, gluten-free vegan cakesby Coconuts Bali on January 18, 2023 at 10:46 am
Dessert bar and wine place LeMo Beach Cafe is now firmly part of Sanur’s F&B fixture, specializing in healthy cakes using homemade ingredients. The café takes pride in using fermented coconut […]
- Amid rivalry, traditional ojek driver prevents foreigner from hopping on app-based motorcycle taxi (Video)by Coconuts Bali on January 18, 2023 at 9:38 am
A video of a motorcycle taxi (locally known as ojek) driver getting near-violent with a foreign tourist has drawn the ire of Indonesian netizens, who blasted the attitude as counterproductive to […]
- Remind tourists about traffic rules, Bali Police tells motorbike, car rental owners amid fatal crashesby Amahl S. Azwar on January 18, 2023 at 8:07 am
Following a number of fatal accidents involving tourists lately, the Bali Police today issued an advisory directed towards motorbike and car rental owners to do their part in ensuring tourists […]
- Denpasar Police to launch probe into Aussie man’s alleged assault in Kutaby Coconuts Bali on January 18, 2023 at 4:16 am
Police are launching an investigation into the alleged assault of an Australian man in Bali, after the victim was hospitalized for serious injuries and a fundraiser was set up to cover his medical […]